Take care of your people, whichever direction they’re going
Layoffs can be stressful for everyone involved: departing employees, coworkers, and management.
Our Career Transition Service helps reduce departing employees’ stress and stabilizes the environment for remaining employees and management. Services include:
- On-Site Emotional Support Following Employee Exit Meeting
- Career Counseling and Recovery Guidance
- Career Search Tools, Resources, Workshops, and One-on-One Training
- Resume Writing Assistance and Interview Coaching
- Structured Candidate Marketing to Potential Hiring Managers and Active Job Openings
- Ongoing Employee Checkpoint to Advice and Support
- Monthly Progress Tracking and Reporting for Client Company
Let Mosaic assist with this difficult situation, allowing your organization to support departing employees and demonstrate your company’s reputation as a good corporate citizen.
To learn more about outplacement services call 405.858.8800 to speak to a HR representative.