Office Coordinator (Charlotte)
Job ID: CP232051537
Job Type: Permanent
Job City: Charlotte
Job State: NC
Why You'll Love this Office Coordinator (Charlotte, NC) Job
- Do you genuinely feel compassion for others and find ways to help, even when they don't ask?
- Do you want to work for a company where these qualities are apparent in the entire team?
If so, this is the right opportunity for you! Organization is employee-oriented with a close-knit team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect medical documentation and information in order to set up new clients.
- Your role is simply to educate the customer, with no sales involved.
- You may have several screens open simultaneously, and will work in a fast-paced environment with frequent multi-tasking required.
- Audit patient files to meet rules and regulations.
- Qualified candidates will have medical administration experience or training and excellent communication skills.
- Longevity with previous employers is a must.
- College degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tagged under: Administrative & Customer Service