IT Manager – Help Desk
Job ID: AR5867307127
Job Type: Permanent
Job City: Elk City
Job State: OK
Why You'll Love this IT Manager – Help Desk Job
• Are you the type of person who thrives in an innovative fast paced environment?
• Do you want a company that provides their employee's training and development?
• Would you like to work for with a group that values your experience and expertise?
If so, this is the right opportunity for you! This award willing local company provides team environment and operates with a level of confidence and respect.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the development and maintenance of infrastructure, application and end use support
• Communicate with internal and external team members on objectives, concerns, and projects
• Manages and prioritizes IT projects for multiple locations
• Develop work and project plans to provide clear guidance
• Train and develop and provide leadership to immediate staff
• Build annual budget and manage purchases
• Manage vendor and consultant program
• Bachelor’s degree in an information technology or information system discipline
• Five years’ experience working in information technology roles
• Three years’ of supervisory experience
• ITIL, A+ certifications a plus
• PMP a plus
• Six Sigma experience a plus
• Manufacturing experience preferred
Don't miss this opportunity to join this award-winning team, apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer